Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taking a short break.....

I want to wish all the wonderful people I’ve had the pleasure working with in 2011 a big THANK YOU! I have truly enjoyed all of my photo sessions this past year and am looking forward to another amazing year in 2012.
To keep you up-to-date with Moments Photography, I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that the studio will be closed for photo sessions only, January 5, 2012 – February 7, 2012. I will still be available to answer questions, take orders and schedule future sessions, so please call if you need to. I am using this time to get all of you who have been waiting so patiently, your facebook images and blog posts, as well as reorganize the studio and attend some photography conventions so that I will be refreshed and recharged for another amazing year!
Thank you all again.
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment